Hi there, how are ya? its been a long time. hi,你好吗,已经过了这么久,
Seems like weve come a long way. 似乎我们一起经历了漫长的旅程
My, but we learn so slow. 但是亲爱的,对于前行我们学得太慢
And heroes they come and they go 身边早已人来人散
And leave us behind as if were supposed to know why. 像是留下我们在后面思考
Why do we give up our hearts to the past? 为什么要放弃曾经的向往
And why must we grow up so fast? 为什么我们要如此匆忙地成长
And all you wishing well fools with your fortunes, 命运愚弄了你所有的期待
Someone should send you a rose 总该有人送你一朵玫瑰
With love from a friend. its nice to hear from you again. 带着友情的香味。再次收到你的消息,真的很好。
And the storybook comes to a close. 故事书写到了结局,
Gone are the ribbons and bows. 那些绸带与蝴蝶结早已离去,
Things to remember, places to go, 记得的往事,去过的地方,
Pretty maids all in a row. 那些,站成一排的美丽少女。